Mad Mike and BADBUL
Watch as Mad Mike and BADBUL drift around a mountain in his native New Zealand and power slide across a frozen lake in Japan. This time he took the Mazda RX8 BADBUL around the iconic Franschhoek pass in South Africa.
Mike Whiddett is currently sponsored by Red Bull energy drinks. Mike drives primarily Mazda builds equipped with rotary engines. He is by far one of the most well known drifters along side of other big names.
Mad Mike was born January 10, 1981 and is a native New Zealand citizen.
For a complete history of Mad Mike, you can refer to his Wikipedia
Mad Mike is known for his love and passion for Mazda and their rotary engines.
A list of Mike’s cars can be found below:
- MADBUL, a Mazda FD RX-7 with a 26B quad rotor, twin turbo engine. MADBUL was given a new look in 2017 to have RX-3 front end bodywork and renamed MADBUL 7.3 due its design combination of RX-7 and RX-3
- BADBUL, a Mazda RX-8 with a 20B three rotor engine
- HUMBUL, a Mazda FD RX-7 with a 26B quad rotor, twin turbo engine
- RADBUL, a Mazda NC MX-5 with a 26B quad rotor, twin turbo engine
- RADBUL Gen2, a Mazda NC MX-5 with ND MX-5 body panels and a 26B quad rotor, twin turbo engine
- RUMBUL, a Mazda B2000 based Stadium Truck with a naturally aspirated 13B twin rotor engine